◄ BACK TO: 30 ROCK SEASON #
"Tracy Does Conan" | SEASON 1
|Jenna, who was supposed to be on Conan O'Brien's show, is bumped when Jack decides to have Tracy go on instead. Tracy worries that he won't have an interesting story to tell on Conan's show, Jenna is worried about being replaced and fears that Jack doesn't respect her work, and Liz has to contend with all of this while fretting over her desire to break up with Dennis. || || |
WHAT DID FRANK'S HAT SAY?
- Liz: Why are you wearing a tux?
Jack: It's after six. What am I, a farmer?
- Jack: Conan, Tracy's really excited to be back on your show.
Conan O'Brien: I don't know. He's kind of a loose cannon, and I like to surround myself with people who don't try to stab me.
- Jack: A cookie in the middle of the day?
Liz: I gave blood.
Jack: Does that burn calories?
- Jack: (Practicing for a charity dinner) Jack Welch has such unparalleled management skills they named Welch's grape juice after him because he squeezes the sweetest juice out of his workers' mind-grapes.
Liz: That doesn't even make sense.
Jack: No, it doesn't, does it. I wrote it down in the middle of the night.
- Tracy: What else is on my mind grapes? I could talk about how the moon is a spy satellite put there by Oprah and Minister Farrakhan, and not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of.
- Tracy's new medication causes him to have hallucinations of a little blue man.
- Tracy falling asleep on Conan's show after all the work to make sure the appearance goes smoothly.
- Kenneth being caught 'Riverdancing' by Conan O'Brien.
| || |
- Tina Fey was nominated for an Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series Emmy for her work in this episode.
- The "stabbing robot" scene is a parody of the real life moment from "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" in which guest Sacha Baron Cohen, in his "Borat" character, chased Conan around the set with a pair of scissors.
PETE'S NEW HAIR.
TRACY FALLS ASLEEP ON CONAN'S SHOW.
| ||MORE 30 ROCK PHOTOS|
| ||◄ BACK TO: 30 ROCK SEASON #|