Discussion: I would just like to have an email address for fan mail too him.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
I would just like to have an email address for fan mail too him.
Jan 11 2011, 11:01 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 11 2011, 11:01 AM EST
I think the guy deserves alot of recognition for what all he has been through. But, then again, it is lifes struggles that we all have to endure at times. I have always liked his acting, of course he is a very good looking man...but...I mostly like the way he handles himself. To me he is mostly a thinker type person, which in my opinion is a good motive to have, nobody likes a know - it - all...or a vocal type person all the time. lol Give the guy credit for his talent, he deserves the best I think. GOD BLESS YOU ALEC!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: I would just like to have an email address for fan mail too him.
Jan 11 2011, 11:05 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 11 2011, 11:05 AM EST
"I think the guy deserves alot of recognition for what all he has been through. But, then again, it is lifes struggles that we all have to endure at times. I have always liked his acting, of course he is a very good looking man...but...I mostly like the way he handles himself. To me he is mostly a thinker type person, which in my opinion is a good motive to have, nobody likes a know - it - all...or a vocal type person all the time. lol Give the guy credit for his talent, he deserves the best I think. GOD BLESS YOU ALEC!!"
I dont mind telling my name...after all I am the one that wrote this letter.
Email me at ladyann48@bellsouth.net...if you have any links too Alec fan mail.
Thanks again and GOD BLESS !!
Do you find this valuable?